Frequently asked questions
What is the most important word in the customer experience vocabulary?
Actually, there are two words - "Thank you". Those two little words aren't used enough and when they are they have a huge impact.
What are the key ingredients in a CX program?
1. Commitment - to the customer and their satisfaction with your offer
2. Fulfilment - delivering against the promise you have made to your customer
3. Seamlessness - making sure the customer experience is joined up with everyone taking responsibility
4. Responsiveness - acting quickly because customers want a result now
5. Proactivity - thinking about what the customer wants before they know it themselves
6. Evolution - always, always seeking to improve what you do
What 5 things really upset customers?
1. Ripping them off. Make sure your price reflects real value.
How do I win back lost customers?
1. Acknowledge mistakes when they have been made.